Subject: [Leica] 17x22 prints? HA!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 01:07:57 -0700

I am making some 17x22 prints for an artshow from my Cosplay Transformation
project.

Prior to this, I have to have a really good 35mm slide to print well at
that size. The M9 hits that more easily.

The 4x5 negs do it with ease. Does not even cause any strain. This is where
pixel peeping fails. At 100% in LR, they don't look very sharp or anything.
Print them at 17x22, and the prints are startling.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] 17x22 prints? HA!)