Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron in Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:35:47 -0700

Hi Luggers,
And here from the folder next to the folder with the Hong Kong panorama is
Bob Baron - taken with his 75 Summarit on my M8
while he is using my 18mm Elmarit on his M8. Shot at the China Tee club -
now sadly closed with the space rented out
to Abercrombie and Fitch who are paying US$900,000 per month rent for the
12,700 sq ft of retail space in Central.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/18Elmar/BobBaronw.jpg.html>

Some changes are not for the better.

Howard.

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Bob Baron in Hong Kong)