Subject: [Leica] Experience with 90/2.5 Summarit?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:30:51 +0000

I find it a more subtle colour I think, never done side-by-sides though. I
think I would look for an Elmarit-M personally...

john

On behalf of Richard Man [richard at richardmanphoto.com]

Yes, the ZM is definitely cooler.

I think its price is comparable to a 90/2 AA now.

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Experience with 90/2.5 Summarit?)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Experience with 90/2.5 Summarit?)