Subject: [Leica] OT: Apologies
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:03:19 +0200

I had thought you photogs were all on the field as mails had been
sparingly trickling over the last days - maybe weeks.

And I just discovered that my ISP nearly systematically considers you
as spammers ... over 500 mails in the main account junk box ...

So I apologize for not answering mails you might have sent and that
concerned me.

I now know what my evening will be busy with Philippe

NO ARCHIVE