Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron in Hong Kong
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 22:22:09 +0530

A&F also took over the old Anderson and Sheppard shop in Savile Row in
London - A&S are probably the bluest of all the blue blooded tailors
there, in fact they are of Purple Blood - but they are not in Savile
Row any more (just round the corner, though)...

The Times They Are A-Changing everywhere it would seem. Tradition does
not have a chance when big bucks are involved!

Cheers
Jayanand