Subject: [Leica] Eagles at the Strand
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 11:37:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Howard Cummer wrote:

My hummingbird friends have taken a holiday from feeding on our fuchsias -
perhaps the fact that I have put up a fake wasps' nest may have driven them
away. I will take it down and see if they return. I was at the Otter Bay
ferry terminal the other day, taking the ferry to Swartz Bay and the eagles
were at the Stand next to the Terminal. They had just been fed by the Stand
Owners and were happy and satisfied.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hummers2014/EagleatStandMay2014.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hummers2014/EagleReflect.jpg.html

Nice reflection, Howard.