Subject: [Leica] The not so friendly skies
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 19:28:34 -0500

Oklahoma City, actually Nichols Hills, a bedroom community for OKC, and
one which has a bullseye painted on it, though not as vivid as Moore,
Oklahoma.  Can't recall if we are on our fifth or sixth roof, though the
1999 tornadoes wiped the south part of our house.  You are safe from
this in CA for now, although when the day of reckoning comes there will
probably be sharks too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2724064/

Ken