Subject: [Leica] Sign, sign, everywhere a sign Saturday
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 07:39:07 -0700

Not really sure.  It has a population of about 65, down from the 4000 or so
in it's hay day in the late 1800's.  For years I have driven by the sign, an
official California historic sign that states Ghost town, and for the first
time actually turned off 395 for the long, 1 mile trek to Randsburg.  There
are a lot  of abandon mines and shacks, but the main part of town is well
kept, and has a great ice cream soda fountain in the general store.  Yum.

Thanks for looking.

Aram