Subject: [Leica] Another Yosemite Batch
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:29:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Aram Langhans wrote:

This trip I found a new (for me) location and took a few shots.  Most of
this trip the sky was a boring blue, but that day there were some clouds in
the sky.  I think this will be a nice place to return to at different
seasons.

Please view large if you can

The Three Brothers.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/Brothers-0791.jpg.html

This one is a composite shot, one with polarizer, one w/o for the reflection:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/Brothers-0795-Edit.jpg.html

Cathedral Rock
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/Cathedral+Rock-0798.jpg.html

And El Capitan another composite for the reflection
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/y/Cathedral+Rock-0799-Edit.jpg.html
<<<

Fabulous photos, Aram!  I wouldn't have thought to combine polarized witth
non-polarized.
That's not the El Capitan I remember though.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Another Yosemite Batch)