Subject: [Leica] My photographic activity
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 11:50:47 +0200

Hi all

I have few time for share on the list but my photographic activity is
intense and I really enjoy it, on Thursday I was once more in one of the
session with Jordi Oliver, a Catalan photographer who has documented the
life in El Raval in the 80?s, also he has excellent works about Gypsies, NYC
and other, for those who have Facebook I recommend follow him there, if not
this is his website:

<http://www.jordioliver.com>

Yesterday I was in a Master Class of a great Spanish Photographer, Cristina
Garcia Rodero, the only Spanish photographer who belongs to Magnum Agency.
For more than 3 hours she has showed 730 pictures of her work and commented,
a great privilege. If you don?t know she I strongly recommend her first book
I?ve bought many years ago and after that I follow her work ?La Espa?a
Oculta?.

<http://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=CMS3&VF=MAGO31_10_VForm&ERID=24KL53Z0AE>

when are you listening her ? I had many times the impression to be listening
our Ted, the simplicity of the observation, the power of communication of a
true look a great artist !

BTW I have to comment some photos and mails but I?m quite busy, and I?m
scanning and viewing old pictures, a Gallery proposed me to prepare an
individual exhibition next year with about 50 pictures from the 80?s up to
now from Barcelona and this selection implies a lot of work, I?m discovering
pictures I?ve never edited?

Saludos cordiales and have a nice week ed!
Lluis