Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flatiron Building - Alan
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 21:35:16 -0700

Alan, fair point.
I debated some about cropping them out, but ended up staying with the
composition as seen.
I felt the people gave it a bit more front to back depth to the image,
along with anchoring the bottom of the building.
Seeing more of the people would have been better, but to get the framing
of the trees & the top of the building there was only one spot that was
useable.

Jay