Subject: [Leica] IMG: Band Concert
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:05:03 -0700

The Los Altos Band has again started it?s monthly summer concerts in Shoup
Park. Although they appear to have restricted their repertoire to
the standard band stuff: popular marches and medleys, they are surprising
good for a group that does not even audition their members. Their intonation
was perfect as far as I could tell, something which is difficult to achieve
in outdoor varying temperatures, and I think their conductor must be a bit
of a martinet because every entrance was just perfectly clean.

I decided this time to ignore the band photographically and stick to
KIDnapping.

This is a cute young-un.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003664.jpg.html

Shortly after, the teen-agers held a conference.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003679.jpg.html

A bit of frisbee.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003679.jpg.html

Final comment: I?ve been reducing my file size by trial and error (I?m sure
it could be done more intelligently). I want to get it down to where ?Look
Large? does more than just show off the quality of Leica lenses.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] IMG: Band Concert)