Subject: [Leica] Alleluia
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 08:54:25 +1000

Dear Brian,

Really thank a lot with Alleluia for your great effort and success. LUG
works well and we all enjoy fully in digital communication.

When LUG is not working and stopped in this period of time, then, we find
and know that how good and joyful it is to have a photo interest group
working like LUG. Without you, it will not happen....

Thank you again for your valuable time, effort and passion to support this

Cheers,

Jacky.