Subject: [Leica] $$$ for Brian's server
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:37:31 -0500 (CDT)

Sounds good here also.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "H&E Cummer" <cummer at netvigator.com>
To: lug at leica-users.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 6:33:22 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

Hi Luggers,
We have been traveling - visiting Henning and Tanya Wulff - among others,
and Henning and I talked
about arranging for a "collection" to be taken up to forward to Brian to
help reimburse him for
his outlay to replace the server. We realize we likely can't completely
repay him for all his time and
expertise but we think it would be a nice gesture. Likely this would most
easily be done by a
Lugger located in the USA who has a paypal account that could receive
donations and then
forward the sum to Brian. Thoughts about this please?
Cheers
Howard (back on Pender and getting ready for his next photo show)