Subject: [Leica] Away Awhile...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:40:39 -0500 (CDT)

Welcome back Bob.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Adler" <rgacpa at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:11:16 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

Hello everyone,
I've been AWOL for some time now, but would like to come back aboard!
Unfortunately not only have I been away from the LUG, but pretty much
stifled in my abilities to do any extended photography. I'm hoping this era
is drawing to a close, so popping my head back up here.
Hope all are well as can be expected under each's circumstances. I'll begin
reading the LUG again in the hopes of catching up.
All the best,
Bob

--
Bob Adler