Subject: [Leica] Replys lost?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:01:05 -0700

I now see what is wrong.  I was going to reply to this and glanced up at the
"To:" line.   In the past when I hit Reply, the "To:" address was the LUG.
Now, for some reason, when I hit Reply, the "To:" address is the sender of
the message, NOT the LUG.  This is from a message opened in the Digest.  So,
I guess if I want everyone to see my reply, I need to change the "To:" to
the LUG address.

Not sure why that has happened.  Maybe Brian can shed some light on this.

Aram