Subject: [Leica] firmware update for M240
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:42:59 +1000

I'm not in the test group this time. However it is more than a rumour. It
was reported recently 'coming soon' in the official Leia Blog. My guess is
that they went to another round of testing following feedback from the beta
testers. That's common and of course that is why you have beta testers.
I recall one M9 update that went through I think 4 variations before the
public release.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman