Subject: [Leica] FAIR WITNESS Kickstarter nearing the end
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:59:29 -0400

My Kickstarter campaign to fund the publication of FAIR WITNESS: Street
Photography for the 21st Century is about to enter its final week.

My work and book have received the support of Leica Camera, Eli Reed,
Elliott Erwitt, Mary Ellen Mark, and many other important figures of
contemporary photography.

This is the URL of the Kickstarter page: http://bit.ly/fairwitness

The campaign is making good progress but needs momentum now to help make it
over the top. You can help by pre-ordering a signed copy of the book for
$60.

Please consider backing FAIR WITNESS. Thanks.
.
Dave.

--
My portfolio web site <http://www.dlkportfolio.com>