Subject: [Leica] Mist trail asscent
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 07:49:44 -0700

Thanks, Richard and Bob.  The climb gets more difficult every year.  I swear
they increase the height of the steps.  I rarely hike all the way to the top
of the falls, unless I am going further up the trail to say Nevada Falls.
The last bit of the climb with the stairs along the face of the cliff is
indeed a hard pull with very tall steps.   That's usually where I stop, just
past the mist in the "level" section by the trees.   Most falls are not that
great from the top.

I think maybe the wide angle perspective adds to the feeling of
dangerousness.

Thanks or looking.