Subject: [Leica] Status of the Saloon Keeper server fund
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 20:24:41 -0700

Current Status: we have collected $1970.15!!! Attached is the PDF file of
the spreadsheet. Double check your initials and the date and you should
find your donation. I have to do it by hand since paypal does not have an
export function?

2 people sent checks written directly to Brian, so for those I will just
pass on the checks to him.

Let me know if the mailer eats the PDF and I will upload it to a server.

Best Regards,

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Richard Man <richard at
richardmanphoto.com>

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Status of the Saloon Keeper server fund)