Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Artist Deborah...
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:29:47 -0500

These are really just grab shots while walking to a restaurant with others.

I enjoy the the "colored brush strokes" on the blacktop on the right of the
first photo.
I enjoy the two photos together - a bit of contact and then back to work.

Plein Air Painting = Painting out doors - not in a studio - usually
landscapes and streetscapes "from life" - as opposed to from imagination or
from photographs, etc.

<http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_plein_air>

Thanks for taking a look and commenting Geoff.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGs: Artist Deborah...)