Subject: [Leica] Chat
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 00:10:39 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it from you and
the fact you are pointing on that detail, as you say nearly un-noticeable.
These days I?m back to use the M?s (my M9 is in reparation) I think I
appreciate that the classical M?s  are a little more fast than the digital,
as well more silent.

Cheers
Lluis

El 25/06/2014, a las 17:54, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: