Subject: [Leica] IMG: My recent show now online
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:37:38 +0200

Excellent stuff Ric - no favourite for a change, all so good :-)

OTT I've had problems when viewing as it would display the same
photographs several times and even go ... backwards ...

I hope the people will have some remorse and buy that ton Janayand was
referring to :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 26 juin 14 ? 17:09, RicCarter a ?crit :