Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:32:55 -0700

Bah, this color stuff is just a passing fad, I don't believe it'll ever
catch on.
Back in a moment, I've got to give the Edison gramophone another turn of
the handle before I make up some glass plates for the view camera...

;-)

Jay

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Color from the Metropolitan Museum of Art)