Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Bordeaux Room (France circa 1785) - George
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:55:20 -0700

Yes, sometimes, at very high iso values, the MM will be band if multiple
exposures are writing to the memory card.
This time, I was in a hurry to get the shot due to crowds & I plain
forgot to not use the 3-shot automatic bracketing and wasn't paying
attention to the iso.
The dng and print doesn't show it anywhere near as much as the
compressed jpg.

Jay

On 6/27/2014 6:37 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:
> This, like most of your Monochrom photographs, is tonally very rich and
> beautiful.
 > However there seems to be some serious "banding" - first time I've
ever seen this in an MM image file.

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: The Bordeaux Room (France circa 1785))