Subject: [Leica] flickr: non-members can't see photos?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:48:10 +1000

Maybe I should have added, think on what is your target audience for your
style? I use FB too because that is where a lot of people are involved in
my style . They are on Instagram and Tumblr too You have to work at it and
it can be maddening as well as a massive time suck. I use the LUG because
friends are here. I use PBase because a lot of people look (2.53 million
looks so far!) but that is driven by what you are showing. I like the
interface as far as gallery appearance etc.
But hey my business model is hopeless so maybe keep in mind when listening
to me!
Off to a portfolio building day of shooting in 20 mins. At least I'm using
my camera a lot and learning.

--

Cheers
Geoff