Subject: [Leica] Book: Fearless Genius by Doug Menuez
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 12:39:39 -0700

This new book is a must-have for fan of documentary photography and want to
get an insight on how the Silicon Valley worked, circa 1985-2000.

I wish the book has come out in 2001/2002 and that Mr. Menuez has continued
to photograph the new crop of tech giants like Google, FB, Twitter etc. but
I'm afraid perhaps the time and atmosphere has changed. I have in mind to
do such a project, but $.

Any way, really worth it if you fit the profile of my first paragraph.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto