Subject: [Leica] Image stolen from Lluis?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:48:40 -0400

Lluis (and everyone)?

I may be imagining things, but on Yahoo last night and this morning I saw an
advertisement with an image that I'm almost certain I had seen earlier
yesterday when looking around in one of Lluis's albums after following a
link that Lluis had posted. But at the moment I can't find that image by
trying to retrace my steps.

Here's a screen shot:   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/lluis/

So Lluis, am I loco or has someone poached an image of yours?

[Surely internet advertisers haven't gotten so devious and evil that they
can trace links on a user's computer to find a recently viewed image, and
put that image up with the ad specifically for that user...have they??? This
could have happened yesterday before I cleared my history. Could Yahoo or
the advertiser have recorded the link in a cookie for future use? Am I
paranoid?]

[And if this doesn't happen, and I'm mistaken about the image being Lluis's,
I hereby patent the idea!]

?howard

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Image stolen from Lluis?)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Image stolen from Lluis?)