Subject: [Leica] Bench
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:58:29 -0700

There has been a dearth of benches lately, so I thought I'd send in a
contribution to the cause.  Stumbled upon this on while wandering around the
La Wis Wis campground to the south of Mt. Rainier.  It looked like it wanted
to be immortalized in a photo as it provides a respite for anyone wanting to
gaze at the Cowlitz river and, on this day, feed the mosquitoes.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/pa/La+Wis+Wis-0917.jpg.html

Comments welcome.  View large

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bench)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (rgacpa at gmail.com) ([Leica] Bench)