Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Hogueras de San Juan
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 04:32:47 -0700

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Jul 2, 2014, at 10:57 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

Most of the pictures for last week are related to Hogueras de San Juan, the
biggest (certainly the longest, lasting a week) fiesta in the Alicante
calendar. I skipped the actual festivities, but spent some time
photographing the elaborate statues that are built for the festivities, only
to be burned on the night of June 24th. There are also a few other random
shots from a rare week with no trips. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1220

The position that Cheetah assumes after you return from a bike ride.....

See that from Tikwa...

Love it....

Suspect it means, I love you and am happy to see you!...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu