Subject: [Leica] Leica Email on Sensor Cleaning
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 08:08:03 +1000

Good advice George. I was awarded my honorary MSSC following meritorious
service in the field  just looking after my own stuff. I have endorsements
for APSC, APSH, MFT and my doctorate thesis practical work with FF in the
field. Very soon I plan to enter the post graduate programmore to master
the 30x45 protocol. I shall be forwarding results from that for peer
review.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman