Subject: [Leica] Honduras Report
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:15:44 -0400

Thanks, but that's why I got the camera over a month ago and have taken 860
photos with it!  I had not taken it on a mission trip, however, and that's
really the only way to test it - in the field.  I found out that riding
over rough roads in the back of a pick-up truck and encountering lots of
curious children have an adverse affect on this camera!

Tina