Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Is this ethical?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:27:38 -0400

Lluis -

Did the girl not want you to take any photos there or just no photos of
her?  If the former, unless she has some official capacity, you have the
right to take photos in public. If the latter, I would print a small photo
that you have taken of her and take it back and give it to her.   This
woman in Guatemala did not want me to take her photo:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/144403766

I gave her some photos from the previous year:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/144411028

Then she was happy to have her photo made:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/144401085

Good luck!

Tina

Tina

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Lluis Ripoll
lluisripollphotography at gmail.com [MUGers] <MUGers at yahoogroups.com>