Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:57:44 -0400

Thank you, Lluis.  Life expectancy among the indigenous of Guatemala is
only 53 years so she is very, very old.  They have a hard life.

I think your photos of the children are worth fighting for and would try
taking small prints to convince the girl that she really wants her photo
taken.  I think she's probably trying to be dramatic and impress her
friends.

Tina