Subject: [Leica] Stand-Alone Photo Processing Software
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 07:32:11 -0500

Jim, I think my story is much like Meino's, except I use Photoshop instead
of PW.  I stopped at PS8 as it offers all I need after I finish with
Lightroom 5, which is the latest I'm using.  I probably would have been
happier stopping with LR4, because I liked the tools a bit better.

I don't even know how long I've been using PS8, but it does what I need.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/