Subject: [Leica] Leica TV sighting (BBC, so it must be credible!)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:22:19 -0400

Anybody watching the BBC Masterpiece Mystery series "Endeavour" on American
PBS TV? We just watched the 6 July 2014 episode, #2 ("Nocturne") of Season
2, last night. For a few minutes an amateur sleuth was part of the action,
taking flash photos (poorly simulated in the cinematography) in an allegedly
haunted house and thereby capturing an image of the miscreant and his
victim. The camera was an M, I think M3, equipped with a potato-masher
strobe flash unit. The series is set in 1966.

Also featured is a DDG prototypical BEB Brit bird as the female lead, Susy
Kane well casted. She's a third good reason for watching.

?howard

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica TV sighting (BBC, so it must be credible!))
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Leica TV sighting (BBC, so it must be credible!))