Subject: [Leica] Statistics
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:37:20 -0500

A problem with the Fuji lenses is that the aperture ring requires very
little force to change.  I don't know why they couldn't put a more
robust detent in it.  So, I get in the habit of looking before I shoot.
The other switches/dials seem stable, though I don't have the bouncing
around in a truck issue most of the time.  An exception is exposure
comp, which is really convenient but also somewhat prone to accidental
change.  At least it's better than my Canon SLR's where I have to keep
some of the dials taped down.

Ken