Subject: [Leica] Farewell - Adieux d'artiste ;-)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:47:44 +0200

High time for Ted to give us July's assignment don't you think?

On my own list: windows and shutters - Alice's need a coat of UV protector,
and plaster, to get that wall in the cellar a cleaner look. But as soon as I
read from Ted I'll dump the brushes and buckets and rush to discover the
world again :-)

Allez Lluis, tes photos sont toutes de merveilleux essais, au sens noble du
mot, ne t'arr?te pas en chemin.

Amities from sunny Mutz
Philippe

Le 15 juil. 2014 ? 00:14, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com>