Subject: [Leica] Wondering About Canvas?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 08:35:12 +1000

Hi Montie and George. Printing on canvas seems to be a popular option
around this country at least. I think it depends on the content how well it
works of course, to a greater extent than with various paper stocks.
It's a well established topic that people ought to print more (on
whatever).

For this one its typical of George's perceptive eye to note the way the
water drops have rendered here. I can follow his thinking there.

Somehow there needs to be a new group gathering with prints in hand. Maybe
I need to get back into a print exchange if any are still extant.
I tend to carry maybe a thousand images on my iPad but holding a good print
on quality stock in your hands is a different experience.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman