Subject: [Leica] pipermail archive
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:02:27 -0400

I've always viewed the lug through the Pipermail Archive which hasn't
been working since mid June. As this was the most convenient way for me
to keep up with the LUG and it is no longer being utilized I guess I'm
out of the group, sorry I've enjoyed and learned much through the LUG
for many years and hope that I've contributed to it, but without the
Pipermail Archive I'm gone.
Neal F

---
protection is active.