Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:50:25 -0800

Sonny Caetr SHOWED:

advantage of the nice day.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3937<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,

This a favourite flower photo for me due to composition.......... "flower
point of focus not dead centre" as we see so often on Flower Fridays. Not
necessarily yours, but many flower compositions."
It also how the "OOFocus area" drops so smoothly away from the flower. I
know this happens in pretty well any macro type photo. However in this case
it appears so softly and not a distraction. But supports the overall
composition.

Not sure that describes my re-action? Other than saying?.. "Damn fine photo

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)