Subject: [Leica] Warren, Indiana #1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:07:55 -0700

Hi Chris,
 Here's an idea and maybe you can set it up for a Saturday or on a Sunday?

Get the Padre out there with some kids shooting baskets or playing around!
Then you'd have a much better photo particularly if the Padre happened to
have on his white collar? Or other Padre type clothing?

Your caption reads.
" Yesterday afternoon, I spent some time photographing in a couple of small
towns in Huntington County, southwest of Fort Wayne. This is the parking lot
behind the Warren Church of Christ in Warren, Indiana."

Now if you didn't tell us that in your caption then it would be nothing more
than a white brick wall with a basketball hoop!
BIG DEAL! As nothing visually indicates it is or was and maybe still is a
church?

It would have been a far more effective photo if it showed something that
indicated it was a church going building. Would it not?

A Cross or some other element of church? Rather than just a blank white
wall?

just trying to be helpful as a photo editor?

cheers,
Dr. ted

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1931

--