Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another portrait of my wife
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:10:18 -0700

Richard Man showed:

Harvey 777, 8 1/2" Series IV TT&H, on a most decidedly modern emulsion,
Acros-100

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20140724-Scanned-416-Edit.jpg

Richard mon ami,
It's an interesting portrait. However a slight turn of her face to her left
I'm sure would make it better with this expression.

However my dear wife Irene never liked me taking her picture unless she was
happy, smiling and just generally looking OK happy!

And I obeyed her wishes for 64 years before she passed away.  And yes I did
have some very beautiful photos of her.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Another portrait of my wife)