Subject: [Leica] More from Markle, Indiana
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 01:05:48 -0400

Ken,

I got the link in your other email. That is a cool photo; stuff like that
is why I have a camera with me at all times. I've seen and photographed so
many things I have seen when out living life, and because I had a camera I
captured the image. Many of them were things that would not be there
later; had to have the camera 'now'.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography