Subject: [Leica] Birthday cocktail
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:41:57 -0700

NOW THAT'S A SUPER LOOKING COCKTAIL! I assume SAKI as some liquid? Shredded
white horse radish?

I'm having Japanese dinner with a friend this coming week and I doubt she's
ever had one of these, neither have I.
ERGO? It shall be on our dinner request order.:-) Thanks for the heads-up on
it as it looks quite delicious.
cheers,
ted