Subject: [Leica] Short storyboard
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:18:43 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

In La Barceloneta Beach

The Dog
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/2014070304.jpg.html>

Alert
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/2014070305.jpg.html>

The Guardian
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/2014070306.jpg.html>
<<

Hi Luis,
The three you posted quite interesting. I wondered "HOW CLOSE DID THE DOG
COME?" Before he bit you? :-) Or did he just do a lot of barking?? :-)

I went through the beach portfolio and they're a wonderful fantastic beach /
ocean series. Great composition with various elements balancing within the
photo frame.

An interesting point is you appear to keep an eye for the waves breaking
rather than just the water flat. The obvious point is the moment of taking
pictures by the sea or lake with a high surf is catching a wave as it
breaks! As it adds a far better impact to the photo, than the water just
flat doing nothing.

Breaking waves add a kind of "LIFE" to the water and the scene rather than
just flat lifeless looking!
 A wonderful series. Thanks.

cheers,
ted