Subject: [Leica] IS THIS TRUE???????????
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:59:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Well said, George, and consistent with practice in the LUG. If you take a
tour through the LUG Yearbook and see what images the LUG have submitted as
their favorite work for the year, you see that maybe 20 percent or so could
have been the result of "Hell, don't think, click the moment."  By far, the
majority show that preparation and thought came before the click.