Subject: [Leica] Comments on Lluis' photos
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 15:07:19 +0200

Thank you Larry,

As I?ve commented, if the photographer, the scanner, the software and the
man who plays with these things is the same ?. the only things that could
produce a differentresult are the film and developping. I think both are
influencing, my opinion is based in that I?ve get better results with Ilford
HP5 than Tri X, why? Simply because HP5 has no changed, maybe the
developping shall be adjusted a little bit but not too much, I?ve found some
persons here that they have stopped to use Tri X because it is no more the
same.

I will continue playing?

Thank you
lluis