Subject: [Leica] Film is not dead, the Stanford 4x5 camera club
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:37:39 -0700

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the California coast again - we do that
once or twice a year, a time for us to "connect with nature." While I was
taking the Chamonix F1 out of the trunk, I saw a few people going to their
car, one carrying a 4x5 on a tripod, so I chat with them for a bit.

Turned out that they are members of the Stanford 4x5 camera club. They had
about 10 members taking photos that day. In fact, they have at least 2
Chamonix F1 in the mix. They were very excited to see another person using
4x5, as was I. I gave them my card and some pointers on where to go in
Stanford for photo-ops :-)

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto