Subject: [Leica] clouds this evening
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 19:14:49 -0500

Thank you.  For film, it says SanDisk SDHC 8gb.  Hope that helps. Our
local Walgreen develops it for me.  I get a nice package of 4x6 glossy
prints in just an hour.  Kind of expensive, though.  They are really
nice - when I leave, I hear glasses clinking together, just like when I
leave my doctor's office.